Date Posted: 1/14/2016 5:09:41 PM
State-wide security coordination experience in Telecoms
1. Ensures guards deployment on all sites.
2. Keeps Data of all security personnel on sites including back ground checks of guards integrity
3. Provides daily, weekly and monthly records and reports of all theft and losses in a region
4. provides security updates and recommendation
5. Liaises with various security agents for support in critical situation and ensures 24 hrs. access to sites where possible
6. Records and ensures timely payments of all guards and monitors payment amount
7. Provides police reports for all theft cases and makes recovery where possible
8. Ensures 24 hours guards presence on all sites and recommends penalties where required
9. Ensures security of all assists deployed on sites
10. Ensures security of all Engineers, and other resources under the company management.
11. Arranges and provides escorts to teams where required
Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
BB PIN: D1B511F5
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.