Customer Care/ Call Centre Representatives
A fast growing consumer finance organization as a result of expansionist activities is recruiting suitable candidates for Customer Service Representatives/ Call Centre Agents.
Main responsibilities will involve servicing customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, etc.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Salaries are competitive and based on industry standard. An applicable monthly bonus accrues upon achievement/ surpassing of monthly target.
• Work hours are fixed during the week, (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am to 5:00pm daily.
• Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances: business, Communication, management or marketing.
• A Second Class Upper degree or above and some relevant work experience (2 years or less) in the Financial Services/Customer Service sector is a major advantage
• Academic qualifications are often considered alongside personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Kindly specify the position you are applying for.
Deadline: Friday 13th of May, 2016.
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
BB PIN: D1B511F5
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.