UBTECH CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVES: Location: Iyana-Ipaja
• Female Graduates from a reputable university with excellent communication skills and report writing skills would be preferred.
• The candidate should also have effective co-ordination, managerial, planning and organizational skills.
• Candidate role would involve relating with clients and ensure quality and satisfaction of the clients.
• Experience in education industry would be an advantage.
2. UBTECH TRAINEE FACULTIES (Location: Ikorodu, Oshodi / Isolo Road, VI, Ipaja and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 packages with other software programs would be considered for the job.
• Candidates must possess an excellent communication skills and good command on English language. Candidates with prior teaching experience would be preferred.
3. UBTECH FREELANCE FACULTY (Location: Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ijebu-ode, Lagos)
• Graduates possessing B.ED/B.SC/B.ENG and knowledge of any of the following IT Technologies would be considered.
• Web Designing, System Engineering, Network Engineering, Database Administration and Hardware Maintenance.
• Excellent Communication skills and International certification such as MCP, MCSE, OCP, MCSD. SCJP, CCNA and others would be preferred.
NYSC discharge certificate is a must for all positions. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted for interview.
All positions offer attractive remuneration in par with industry and an exciting long term career.
Method of Application:
All Application and CV to be sent to:
Closing Date: 25th January 2016.
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
BB PIN: D1B511F5
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.